DO THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE! Join our Mailing List & Get Universal Bodies of Light for FREE!

Call Dr. Lee with any questions
1.303.817.7622 Skype @Metraiya

0:00/???
  1. 1
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/13:08
  2. 2
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/11:34
  3. 3
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/13:25
  4. 4
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/14:46
  5. 5
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/12:07
  6. 6
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/14:36
  7. 7
    0:00/12:07
  8. 8
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    0:00/13:01
1 Hour Holistic Healing Consult with Dr. Lee Vickers 303.817.7622
  • 1 Hour Holistic Healing Consult with Dr. Lee Vickers 303.817.7622

1 Hour Holistic Healing Consult with Dr. Lee Vickers 303.817.7622

In cart Not available Out of stock
$499.00

Your BEST HEALTH & BEST LIFE await YOU with Bodies of Light! Medical is only 20% of your BEST HEALING, the other 80% is Holistic which comprises EVERYTHING You Eat, Drink, Think & Do! Put yourself in CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE & HEALTH. This Self-Help Program TEACHES YOU how to TEST YOUR OWN BODY! With your very first consult you will

Your BEST HEALTH & BEST LIFE await YOU with Bodies of Light! Medical is only 20% of your BEST HEALING, the other 80% is Holistic which comprises EVERYTHING You Eat, Drink, Think & Do! Put yourself in CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE & HEALTH. This Self-Help Program TEACHES YOU how to TEST YOUR OWN BODY! With your very first consult you will learn HEART, STOMACH, LIVER & PANCREAS POINTS TO TEST YOUR OWN HEALTH WITH.

Many with unresolved health issues who have worked with Medical, Naturopathic, Chiropractic, Functional Medicine, Psychology, Massage, Acupuncture, Ad Infinitum; have found that Bodies of Light brings YOU INTO YOUR OWN HEALING! BODIES OF LIGHT TEACHES YOU HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF AND CHECK WHAT ALL THE OTHER DOCTORS ARE RECOMMENDING. Many find that professional opinions NEGATE EACH OTHER! You are UNIQUE & need to learn to TEST WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOURSELF IN ORDER TO TRULY BE HEALTHY!

CALL DR. LEE TODAY AND BE ON THE ROAD TO REAL LIFELONG HEALTH WHERE YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT IS HELPING & OR HURTING YOUR HEALTH. CALL 1.303.817.7622 TODAY SKYPE @Metraiya

Read more…
85$ Ask HOLISTIC HEALTH OR LIFE Question!
  • 85$ Ask HOLISTIC HEALTH OR LIFE Question!

85$ Ask HOLISTIC HEALTH OR LIFE Question!

In cart Not available Out of stock
$85.00

This is where you can get a QUICK ANSWER to your Question! CALL 1.303.817.7622 or SKYPE @Metraiya

Read more…

Spark Retreat Daily Rate

In cart Not available Out of stock
$699.00 Save 28.61%!
$499.00

Call 303.817.7622 to Confirm. You have been dreaming that a place like this could exist. Imagine meditation trails strewn with large crystals that vibrate and hold the energy while you plug into the universe. Take a deep breath for you never knew air could feel this rejuvenating. 3620 Simon Point Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Located conveniently

Call 303.817.7622 to Confirm. You have been dreaming that a place like this could exist. Imagine meditation trails strewn with large crystals that vibrate and hold the energy while you plug into the universe. Take a deep breath for you never knew air could feel this rejuvenating. 3620 Simon Point Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Located conveniently above the luxurious Broadmoor Resort adjacent to Pike National National Forest.

Read more…
Bodies of Light Class Saturday 9:00AM or Sunday 9:30AM
  • Bodies of Light Class Saturday 9:00AM or Sunday 9:30AM

Bodies of Light Class Saturday 9:00AM or Sunday 9:30AM

In cart Not available Out of stock
$299.00

Come to Saturday or Sunday Classes at the LightWorkers International Center & discover how much Limitless Power exists within yourself to heal your body & life & attract miracles! 3620 Simon Point Colorado Springs, CO 80906 I can meet you & pick you up at parking area if you don't have 4WD!

Read more…

Master's Package Classes

In cart Not available Out of stock
$3,100.00 Save 12.9%!
$2,700.00

The Master's Package Classes include weekly 45 minute sessions with Dr. Lee Vickers over skype or phone.  This is a monthly program where you overcome the barriers to your Best Life in every way as well as advanced healing programs specifically designed for you! CALL 1.303.817.7622 or SKYPE @Metraiya

Read more…

Super Testing Program!

In cart Not available Out of stock
$2,800.00 Save 21.43%!
$2,200.00

This 3 Week Program is like doing a Super Testing BootCamp at your HOME! With Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels, expect Homework and FieldTrips all on your FaceTime or Skype! Get proficient at the most valuable Skills within Bodies of Light and Lightworkers International!

Read more…
CLICK "Bodies of Light" Book Below & Get FREE SHIPPING on your AMAZON order!
www.tinyurl.com/k9we3bn       www.tinyurl.com/k9we3bn
www.tinyurl.com/k9we3bn       www.tinyurl.com/k9we3bn

Join the E-Team!

Join our mailing list for the latest news